Sorry, this job has expired.
Magna Machine Company maintains excellence by providing quality production, personalized service, on-time delivery and a commitment to continuous improvement. In order to maintain our excellent service we are currently hiring a welder.
As a welder you will perform fabrication assembly work with varying degrees of complexity. Fabrication assembly procedures may involve adjusting, trimming, and fitting parts to moderately close tolerances, working with parts or components which are difficult to handle, and other skills which require good dexterity and facility in the use of hand tools.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 2-4 years related experience and/or training
• Verify conformance of parts to stock lists and blueprints, using measuring instruments such as tapes, squares, calipers, gauges, fixtures and micrometers as needed.
• Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies using electric, gas, arc or other welding equipment in various positions (vertical or horizontal).
• Set up components for welding according to specifications.
• Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures.
• Must be able to stoop/bend/kneel/crouch on an occasional basis.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.