Magna Machine Company maintains excellence by providing quality production, personalized service, on-time delivery and a commitment to continuous improvement. In order to maintain our excellent service we are currently hiring a CNC machinist.
As the CNC machinist you will:
• Plan and make set ups using needed accessories.
• Make set-ups for CNC programs per the set up sheet.
• Runs and follows CNC programs that produce parts beyond those with basic geometric shapes.
You will use instruments such as calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gages, indicators and scales.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years experience preferred in set-up, CNC lathes, CNC VTL's and 3-5 axis horizontal milling centers and vertical milling machines.
• 5 years experience CNC programming is a plus.
• Knowledge in use of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments.
• Strong understanding in blue print reading /geometric tolerancing interpretation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.